Friday 10 July 2009

Homework to be handed in on Monday 13th

1) Fill in your two-sided handout of the Learner Profile questionnaires.
2) Correct your written work by understanding the correction code I used to mark it.
3) Draw up a lesson plan for a typical group of your students.
  • It should be to do with the subject you teach but also now include a few of the ideas we have seen this week.
  • You can write it by hand, type it or print it from a computer.
  • Is should contain timings, aims, materials, activities, possible homework assignment or follow up research task and a clear understanding of the 'type' of students the class is planned for.

Please have these ready to hand in on Monday.

3 comments:

Vlado said...

Good day Sam. I'm sorry I hadn't found the time to check your blog , but I (and some of the other teachers as well) had to present a test yesterday (different modules of the TKT). I'll try to sleep less and work more.

Vladimir

PS: Seriously speaking, I will try to squeeze some more time for the course... without resorting to skip some sleep.

Sam said...

Wow !
Busy times !
I hope your TKT test went well

DANIEL said...

Thank you for your commentaries, The course this one being very interesting