Monday 27 July 2009

Full-to-the-brim !

Guys,
Oh my guys !
I am still a bit overwhelmed by all your amazingly creative blogs and wikis, by your fantastic presentations and by your deep showing of such 'cariño' and love.
I thank you all very very much, from the depths of my heart ... not only for your effort, patience and very hard work in the past three weeks, but also for the confidence you showed in me and in what I came to share with you in July.
I also want to express to you all through this blog that the gifts you showered me with last Friday, apart from being beautifully well thought-out gifts (all of them to my liking and all very special things) are also items which are already very dear to me. The dvds, the scarves, the chocolates and that delicious cake, the jewellery, the cards, the Pasion Morena hat and everything else...the picture frame, the little purse, the ceramic box, the jug and glasses, the cuddly cat.....everything...WOW....too much, really too much.
Thank you all.
I will be adding things to this blog in the next few days and hope that we can keep in touch through here, or through the blog you all created for me.
With much love, and all the very best of luck
your friend
Sam

5 comments:

Lorena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorena said...

am glad to hearing from you, (if I make mistakes, please tell me).How was your trip to Oaxaca, and how does Angel feel about his new goals?.

Vlado said...

You deserved each and every gift, both emotional and material. I will keep in contact and share how this clil/vle came out.

Vlado

Anonymous said...

Hello Sam!
I'm happy to read from you and that everything will last for long as well as your wisdom onto us. You deserved it all and it was from the bottom of our heart.
Let us know about you and if we can get together for a nice cup of tea and bisquets or an extra cold Carling beer, you know what I'm talking about.
Now take a break and get ready for the nest bunch.
Tara.
Victor Diaz

Anonymous said...

Hi, I got this from a friend in UVM Querétaro, and I liked it so much:
Enseñaras a volar, pero no volarán tu vuelo.
Enseñarás a vivir, pero no vivirán tu vida.
Sin embargo...
en cada vuelo, en cada vida, en cada sueño,
perdurará siempre la huella del camino enseñado.
Hugs,
Mariana