Thursday 30 July 2009

I have uploaded some files ...

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all recovering nicely from the massive 60 hours you recently dedicated to your own professional development.
This Monday morning, when the alarm didn't go off, although it felt good to have a lay-in, I realised that I miss you all and our time together !

I have handed in all the project, homework, blog/wiki and yahoo group grades to Rednova now, so it is all in their hands.
Remember that if you still have any problems with your MEC activities, you need to write to one of the three people below.
Omar Sanchez: Boss at RedNova: osanchez@grupomacmillan.com
Catalina : Omar's assisstant: chernandezmillan@grupomacmillan.com
Jane Wright: The project manager for the MEC: jwright@grupomacmillan.com
Jane is the best one to write to specifically with MEC problems and questions because she is in charge of the MEC. However, if it is a question about your grades then Omar will be the best.

I have uploaded some files to Victor's Successful English Lessons Yahoo group and ask that you all check in there once in a while as I will continue to share things with you there.

Hope you are all well, receive a HUGE hug from me
with much love
Sam

3 comments:

Lorena said...

I've noticed that the lack of our incredible English class has made me feel in need of another massive 60 hours course, with our great English tutor. Take care, I miss you. Lorena

Sam said...

Ha Ha Ha ... you angel !
Yes, I miss you all terribly too.

Vlado said...

I miss you all. When I have the time I will give a look to Vic's yahoo group. See you!