Monday 31 August 2009

Your blogs are going on show !

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all well and having a great time with your students again...hopefully making use of these fabulous VLEs you all created last month !
Well, I wanted to let you know that I will be showing off your blogs and wikis at a congress in Tijuana this week. The U.A.B.C. have invited me to speak for 2 days at their event and I shall be using your hard work this summer to illustrate to them in BC, just how dynamic teaching through modern technology can be.
So, thank you again guys.

4 comments:

Vlado said...

Long time no read! Way to go Sam, hope we give the wide (Mexican expression). Regards, Vlado

Benjamin L. Stewart, PhD said...

Good for you Sam! I would love to hear your thoughts and any comments from other participants regarding your talk and on the conference in general. I'd like to know what others are doing with technology and language learning, for example. Enjoy the conference!

Lourdes Cruz said...

Dear Sam:
It's great to know our work is worth sowing off.
Let me tell you that my students at both schools have handed in all their homeworks on their blog.They hardly miss one.They are very enthusiastic, and it's been pretty productive.
Good luck
Lulu

Sahaja Sam said...

So good to have your continued enthusiasm and comments. I am going to share some of your blogs again now in Maracaibo, Venezuela, at a conference day.
How are your blogs, wikis and MEC things going ???